Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hanging around

Today was just a lazy day hanging out with the girls. We picked up a friend at the airport this morning and then just hung out around the house the rest of the day. Allison seems to be going through a growth spurt every other day and just wants to sleep so we just decided to lay low today. Emmie was being sweet and singing to Allison while she was in her walker today and it was making us all laugh because Allie was trying to sing along and getting really excited about it. I tried to take some pictures of her excitement but our camera sucks and is too slow to take a picture of what you actually want to take it of. So here are just a couple of them hanging out. I love the second one because you can see how blue both of their eyes are.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

cute pics! Emmie looks just beautiful there! I love that cute smile!

Heather said...

Emmie looks so grown up!! Sounds like a perfect day.

Lindsey said...

Emme's little hair cute is soo cute! I love little girls with bobs.