When I was in Oregon for Christmas we were at the mall and I saw these dresses and absolutely fell in love with them. (thanks mom!) You have to see them in person to really see how pretty they are. They change color from greenish to blueish and then have different shades of brown dots. Well I finally let them wear them to church on Sunday so I had to get a couple pictures. Of course we were running late, Emmie didn't want to cooperate and Allison was tired and just wanted to go to sleep, but we got a couple ok shots.
See what I mean about not cooperating
You can still see the tears in Allie's eyes from crying and wanting to go to sleep but she was still a good sport about it
12 comments:
I started a comment and then deleted it. :) I wanted to tell you how pretty they are and I love the dresses. I can't believe how much they both look like the Stevens family to me. All I see is you, Richie and Becky when you were all little. :) LOVE IT!!!
Cute!
Those dresses are darling. And I know what you mean about when you "finally let them wear them". You want nice clothes like that to stay nice and toddlers just don't understand. :)
LOVE the dresses! this is one of my favorite things about having little girls,...dressing them like twinners. how fun!! i am addicted.
and i totally laughed when i read your post below about allison. jesi was the same way!! sooo aggressive. hahaha! i seriously looked like i got attacked by cats on a regular basis when she was a baby because i always had scratches on my face and neck. so funny!
and i also wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog. i am always grateful for good advice. :D and the safety pin has been a LIFE SAVER! totally works. your awesome!
Those dresses are beautiful! I can't wait to have another girl:) Thanks for your comment. (I just updated again.) We love our new place! It is so nice to have more room. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how fast Emmie's hair grows!
Very cute!!!
I love those dresses too. They both look adorable in them. You should take them to Kiddie Kandids and get professional pics taken before they outgrow the dresses. Yeah, it was fun having Ash and Chad here. The kids loved having another kid to hang out with. Jayden loved following Ben around and Ben didn't mind having an adoring fan at his side.
The girls are so cute!
FYI-Aaron & Lyza's blog isn't invitation only anymore.
Sweet , sweet girls! I love Emmie's sass! She was the best nieghbor we ever had! I wish we could have met your little Allison before we moved. Being a mom is the grestest thing! Thanks for the advice! We'll see if we can try that with William. Tell Emmie we sad "hi". We have a new game we think Darren would really like. It's called Slide Five.
Yes, those dresses are little bits of magic!
Post a Comment