1. Allison loves to look people straight in the eye, she could be happy all day if you just sit there and stare at her
2. She was born not breathing and completely blue
3. She cannot keep from having at least two "blow out" diapers each day
4. She has really soft, squishy, floppy ears that are fun to play with
5. Her favorite toy is a little doll that she likes to suck on its head, arms, and legs
6. She HATES the ocean
7. She is probably the most popular passenger to ever have traveled Holland America Cruise Line (we made more friends on board then we have ever made in our lives thanks to her)
8. She loves her mama, she wants me all day long and whenever I leave a room she follows me with her eyes
Allison tags Jayden and Ryleigh, Taylor and Mason, and Grace
5 comments:
Allison is such a cutie! We haven't met her but we feel like she would like us just as much as Emmie did!
I hear you on the blow outs. Is there any way to prevent them? I am so sick of scrubbing poopy clothes!
SO SWEET!!!! I love these tags!
She's such a doll...and even so much more sweet with those cute clear eyes! I love this picture...with all that blue in the background....come on spring!
That water is so stinking beautiful!!! That's one of my most favorite things on Earth, crystal clear water. I can't wait to get to know Ally, she sounds like a little cupcake.
Post a Comment