Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Emmie, tagged by Sam

8 Things about Emmie
1. She thinks any kid is automatically her friend just because they are a kid
2. From the time she wakes up until she goes to bed at night she is never holding still, she has to be constantly moving and doing something all day long
3. She has a blanket that my mom made her that she has to sleep with every night (along with her baby named Axel)
4. She remembers and hears EVERYTHING!
5. Every time she eats broccoli she has to stand on her chair after each bite to show us how much she grew from that bite
6. When she was just learning to stand she fell in an Old Navy store on the concrete floor and seized and passed out so we ran to the car and drove 500mph to the hospital cause we were so scared. She came to as we were running but she kept closing her eyes on the way to the hospital so I grabbed a pop can and told her to keep looking at it the whole way there
7. Every night when she prays she asks Heavenly Father to bless her (stuffed) puppy to sleep well
8 It only takes her 3-4 times of us reading her a children’s book before she has it memorized and can “read” it back to us word for word
Emmie tags Hailey, Abby, Rachel, Joe and Logan and Ashlynn

6 comments:

Walker Family said...

I LOVE this picture of Emmie! She is just the cutest thing! I remember when we had fondu and your house and she kept eating off my plate! Hahah! Oh man, she is great! You guys are great! We are glad we know you!

Heather said...

I wish I was still young enough to go running around the water park in my swimsuit...
Good to know that Emmie still doesn't sit still, that was my favorite part of our talks on the couch. (And of course talking to you and Darren.)
I never knew that about Old Navy-scary!!

jlcumber said...

I LOVE #5 and #6 made me almost cry. wow!!! thanks girlie!! I posted the tag back.

Jenny said...

Oh, how cute! I love the whole broccoli and growing thing! She's such a smart girl!

jlcumber said...

So true. we are lucky they are so tough and we are lucky they forgive so quickly. It took me a lot longer to forgive myself. Thanks for telling me that story...it makes me feel a lot better!! I still think we are good moms!!

Valerie: said...

yes! Emmie seems like she can be a little fireball herself.She is a cutie. I am sure they would get along just fine!! heheh Sydney can be really sweet and then other times I swear she is possessed by the devil himself. no joke.