Friday, February 29, 2008

About my Hubby, Tagged by Lyza

All about My Husband
What is his name? Darren Michael Johnson

How long have you been married? It will be 5 years on August 23rd

How long did you date? We only exclusively dated for 3 months before we were engaged but we went to church together since I was in 5th grade and hung out since I was in 9th grade and through the years went on casual dates

How old is he? 26

Who eats more? Depends on what it is. I can out eat him on sweets any day. With meals he can probably eat more though.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is smarter? Again that depends on what we're talking about, but all around smartness...I'll be a nice wife and say him

Whose temper is worse? Hmm I think his when it comes to the kids but mine on little things

Who does the laundry? Me, Darren HATES doing the laundry

Who does the dishes? I do most the time but every now and then Darren will either help out or unload the dishwasher

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the foot of it he does

Who pays the bills? Me

Who cooks dinner? I do. During the summertime Darren does most the cooking on the grill though

Who drives when you are together? Darren likes to but I have to if we are driving on curvy roads since I get so car sick

Who is more stubborn? Me most the time but Darren has his days

Whose parents do you see the most? We see Darren's dad every week

Who proposed? He did

Who has more friends? I think we have about the same

Who has more siblings? I do, I have 5 and he only has 2

Who wears the pants in the family? Its a toss up. He's the man of the house but I can overpower him sometimes.

5 comments:

Walker Family said...

I love the picture and the cookies look really good! And I miss Darren's BBQ. . .he really has a gift for the grill! Way to pay the bills, Traci!

Valerie: said...

awww that pic of you guys is so cute! Those cookies look good!!

Lynette said...

One thing I love about you both is how well you work together! I think you are the best thing that ever happened to Darren. Not that Darren was awful before he married you....I have always loved Darren a lot and I admired him for a lot of things when he was growing up. He is such an awesome guy. And as I have come to know you, I am amazed more and more at how awesome you are too!! You guys take care of things and are good at making all the big decisions we have to make as adults! And you are so funny and fun to be with. And I think you might actually love me despite my many dumb qualities... and that is nice to feel loved around you - a very good quality you have.

I wanted to tell you that Mary has been sick with a bad cold that has gone to her eyes. Yesterday when I went to get her up, her eye was shut with all the goop. It reminded me of Allie. How are her eyes?

Lindsey said...

It's funny to see pictures of you because I'm just so use to having our friendhsip consist of voices only. I'm looking forward to Easter!

Heather said...

Darrens grilling...mmmm. Those cookies look pretty good, too.