Main Entry: frig·id
Pronunciation: \ˈfri-jəd\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin frigidus, from frigēre to be cold; akin to Latin frigus frost, cold, Greek rhigos
Date: 1619
1 a: intensely cold b: lacking warmth
The weather has warmed up a bit but for some reason for the last couple days I can't seem to warm up. I feel chilled to the core everyday. Who knows, maybe I'm getting sick but this feeling is making me crave warmth. A warm beach somewhere with the sun shinning but just enough of a breeze to keep you comfortable, that sounds perfect right about now. So who's going to join me!?! Oh but since it was my idea it gets to be your treat!!! Still interested? :)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would LOVE to go but you might have to pay your way...My vacation fund isn't very big yet...I'm sure working on it though because I NEED a warm vacation!!! Where should we go this time???
Yes, I am way in! It snowed yesterday in Boise. . . why not take a vacation with the johnsons!
Oh, Aaron's brother go the baby scrubs down at the gift shop in the hospital. . .i didn't check how much they were but knowing his brother i don't think he would have paid that much!
No kiddin! It's just too cold and feels like this FRIGID weather will never end! BTW- We had so much fun playing games with you guys! We're so glad your here!
Come visit me, it was beautiful here today. High of 68. Next week it is going to be in the high 70's!
Post a Comment