Tomorrow's the big day!
The hospital called tonight and told me to expect a call sometime in the morning telling me what time to come in to get induced. So sometime tomorrow our baby girl will be here!!! I'll update with pictures and what not when I can.
The hospital called tonight and told me to expect a call sometime in the morning telling me what time to come in to get induced. So sometime tomorrow our baby girl will be here!!! I'll update with pictures and what not when I can.
7 comments:
Isn't it weird, just sitting there knowing that by this time tomorrow, you will have another member added to your family that you haven't met? It's crazy and so exciting. Are you just ecstatic that you will no longer be preggo? If you walk out of that hospital wearing your pre pregnancy jeans, I'll hurt you
I agree with Ashleigh. Walking out in size 2s deserves a beating! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of your little Eliza. Good luck! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.
I don't know Ashleigh or Jamie, but I think I am with them. This is #3...you should be HUGE! :) Hee hee. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck honey and know we all are thinking about you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet baby girl!
FUN! I am excited for you! I hope all goes well!
Your pregnancy has seemed to fly by! We are super excited for all of you, and will be praying that everything goes well. Yay!
Hooray!
Yay! The baby is here! CONGRATS! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment