Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Date with daddy

After a rocky start to the sticker chart Emmie has finally filled it up!!! Normally the sticker chart is an instant success but it took some time this time around to convince her that it was worth it to earn them. For her date she says she has decided to go on the carousel at the mall with daddy tonight.



















Here are a couple more pictures of the girls. The first picture I took I thought Allison was licking the floor but when I walked around to the other side I found out that her and Emmie were just taking turns playing with a little car. As you can see by how Emmie is laying on the floor she hasn't been feeling well. We took her to the doctor yesterday and it turns out she has an ear infection and her sinuses got all plug up and infected. Luckily already today she is on the mend, feeling much better and finally draining.















5 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor girl! I'm sorry she was sick! I hope she is feeling better! Wahoo for STICKERS!

jlcumber said...

I love that she has a date night with Daddy. I think that is the best treat for stickers a girl could get. :) Poor little chickie too. Hope everyone is feeling 100% now.

The Critchlow Family said...

Your little girls are so so so cute!! (and getting big!!) I love the hand prints you made for Darren for Christmas from your girls. How did you do that?

Walker Family said...

I love those little girls! What fun your house is going to be in 10 -12 years with all that crazy teenage drama! Do you think allison will wait for Liam? She is SO adorable!

Lynette said...

Allison seems so much bigger than Mary. Her hair is longer and I am sure she talks more. Emmie and Allie are so cute and we can't wait to see them!!