My mom and I had our first outing with all the kids yesterday. We went out to lunch and then to JoAnn's fabric to look for some material for burp cloths and receiving blankets. I had to make a pit-stop at JoAnn's to nurse while my mom wrangled the kiddos around the store. All-in-all it wasn't too bad of a trip haha my mom might say otherwise though. I'm biting my nails wondering how I will possibly make it out on my own with the kids but I'm sure I will figure it out after my mom is gone.
Friday, February 13, 2009
More from the babe
Here's what little Lyza likes to do best.... sleep! And luckily she's good at it too. The longest she has been awake since being born has been 45 minutes. It's crazy to be back to newborn stage.



My mom and I had our first outing with all the kids yesterday. We went out to lunch and then to JoAnn's fabric to look for some material for burp cloths and receiving blankets. I had to make a pit-stop at JoAnn's to nurse while my mom wrangled the kiddos around the store. All-in-all it wasn't too bad of a trip haha my mom might say otherwise though. I'm biting my nails wondering how I will possibly make it out on my own with the kids but I'm sure I will figure it out after my mom is gone.
My mom and I had our first outing with all the kids yesterday. We went out to lunch and then to JoAnn's fabric to look for some material for burp cloths and receiving blankets. I had to make a pit-stop at JoAnn's to nurse while my mom wrangled the kiddos around the store. All-in-all it wasn't too bad of a trip haha my mom might say otherwise though. I'm biting my nails wondering how I will possibly make it out on my own with the kids but I'm sure I will figure it out after my mom is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah, let me know how that goes with 3 kids! Yikes! I'm sure you'll do fantastic.
I was afraid to take 2 kids out after having Mason. We soon got over that but I can't imagine having 3 when grocery shopping. Yikes!
I think I might avoid most necessary activites (grocery shopping, hurried errands, etc) for awhile with all three. I think I'll probably do better with relaxed errands. Like maybe the library, or the park... I'm just going to be a wimp for awhile!
What a doll. Yes it seems just like yesterday when London would sleep all day long. Miss those days!! I can't tell who she looks like. Maybe when her eyes are open more then it will be easier to tell. How long is your mom staying there for? Tell her hi for me.
You make beautiful little girls! Eliza looks so adorable and cuddly! Congratulations!
She's absolutely beautiful! I can't believe the longest she has been awake is 45 minutes! Crazy. It's nice that your mom was able to be there on your first outing! Whenever Mylee acts up in a store I think, "How will I ever do this with 2-3 kids?" Maybe you can give me some pointers!
She's so beautiful! I hope this delivery was easier than your last one :)
Glad she's sleeping so well. Hopefully it keeps up! She's adorable. Can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment