Sunday, February 8, 2009

She's Here!

We are home now and everyone is doing great. I'm happy to report this was by far the best delivery out of the 3 babies! Here is the newest member of our family, Eliza Jane. She is a sweet little thing that likes to constantly be making noise. It makes us laugh to listen to her. Even in her sleep she likes to make little squeak/whine noises.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and best wishes.













































16 comments:

Becky said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful!! That is so good to hear that your delivery went much better than the other two! You guys look great in your family picture...not like you just had a baby at all! How are Emmie and Allie doing? We can't wait to see more pictures! I'll give you a call in a few days after things have settled down!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Hope everyone is doing well and sleeping well!

jamieleighcall said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! Glad everything went well. Hopefully she is a good sleeper too. By the way, Traci, you look amazing. Can't wait to hear more details.

The Bluths said...

Oh she's cute! (Even for a newborn!) she looks really good. Congrats!

Valerie: said...

oh how exciting. Glad things went well. Did the epidural work this time for you? She really is a doll. Usually babies look rat like, even mine did for the first couple of days but she really is cute right off the bat. Good work heheh How are you doing with three or is it too soon to tell?? Hope your mom is there by now to help. Cant wait to see more pics. Good luck this week.

Marissa and Blaine said...

She's a doll!!! I'm so happy for you!!! And I''m so glad it was your best delivery!!! Did the epidural work? I sure hope so! I can't wait to see more pictures, and I hope you're sleeping well!

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie. Can't wait to hear more about the newest Johnson. By the way- LOVE her name.

Taylor said...

She definitely fits into the family. Cute just lie the other girls. I must admit I am a bit jealous though. The months aren't flying by fast enough for me. I feel like June is still a year away. Congratulations though on another beautiful little girl and a WAY better delivery. Third times the charm right?!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

She is Beautiful! Congrats!

jlcumber said...

She is so beautiful! Just like her sisters. Amazing! Thank you so much for posting pictures!!!

Jenny said...

Yay! She is so precious! I can't wait to see her!

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby.

Lynette said...

so happy for everyone and can't wait to see you!!

Lindsey said...

So did you have an epidural, or go natural again? Eliza is one BEAUTIFUL baby! I'm so excited I'm having a girl. I'm just not ready to be done with the color pink or with the tenderness of a little girl. I can't wait to meet her. Let us kow when you're taking visitors, and when you don't have company in town.

Anonymous said...

she looks perfect!! glad that everything went well and that everyone is happy and healthy!!

Ksenia said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I don't say that about every newborn :) Glad all is well, it'd be fun to hear more details on why it went so well. And I love her name!