Here are a couple pictures from the day.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Eliza's Blessing
Eliza was blessed today. Emmie and Allison were both blessed at church but Eliza was blessed at home due to Stake Conference being today and I think I liked doing it at home better. It seemed more personal and centered around the family which was nice. Some of mine and Darren's families made it into town so we blessed her in the afternoon with everyone and then munched on some yummy food after.
Here are a couple pictures from the day.








Here are a couple pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Traci! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!! You're so lucky! What a beautiful blessing dress too! Eliza is so small and precious! How are Emmie and Allison adjusting to a new baby sister?
Glad the blessing went well. The baby looks so cute in her dress. I love that head band. Where did you get it? You all look so cute in the matching red. Are those the girls Christmas dresses? I was having my girls where their dresses as long as i could cause they were so cute. I figured red could be for the month of feb for valentine's day too heheh
Traci,
What a beautiful baby. I am glad the blessing was nice. My Brother and his wife always bless there kids at home. So cute
What beautiful girls you have! I love all the dresses. If we get Eliza and Nathan to start hanging out, maybe they can be friends and want to get married vs a prearranged marriage. Sounds like we need to move!
So sweet! I love these pictures your girls all look so cute in their dresses and Lyza is a doll! I remember you telling me about the day Emmie was blessed didnt she have a blowout all over her dress?
Post a Comment