Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ultrasound

Ok so it took me forever for some reason to upload the pictures and write on the pregnancy blog about this so check that one out for more info because I don't feel like retyping and loading everything. But here are a couple shots of our little one for those of you who don't check that blog. We didn't find out what it is so no gender to report but it's a cute little one nonetheless. The first and second picture are of the baby sucking it's thumb, the third one is of it's legs and the last one is a profile shot of the baby's head and abdomen.



















And here's a baby bump shot with the ultrasound pics

4 comments:

jamieleighcall said...

I love the baby bump... and it is a "bump", no bigger! You look great and I can't wait to see pics of your little one. Only a couple more months. I can't believe you didn't find out the sex. You're much stronger than me. I thought about it for two seconds with Josh, especially since we have one of each, but just couldn't go through with it. What a fun surprise you will have at the delivery!

K. Bitton said...

Cute belly! Hey my e-mail is Kaycibitton1@gmail.com, I forgot that you have a pregnancy blog! I was wondering why you haven't updated us=) That is SO exciting that you guys aren't finding out what you're having! We aren't finding out on our next=)

Jenny said...

What a cool shot of you with those pics! I love it that he/she was sucking his/her thumb ;)

jlcumber said...

I love the ultrasounds and I love the "um right" belly shot. Where is the belly? come on belly...time to pop out now! :) Thanks for posting these!!!