Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Emmie's 1st Day


Here's my baby sitting at her table today. She wouldn't look at me because she just wanted to color and talk to the kids around her. I can't believe she is old enough to be in preschool! She was so cute today talking ALL morning about it and counting down the minutes until we got to go. She was such a big girl and didn't care if I walked her in or not. I think she would have rather I just stayed in the car, sad but true. She is so dang independent and just thinks she is old and can do anything. I am so excited for her to be able to go to this school, I think she will have a ton of fun and I can't wait for her to start bringing home all her little projects.

7 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Wow! That's great! I think that is how grace is going to be too. Can you believe she is starting school? Next thing you know she'll be going on her first date;) What an exciting time for her!

Erin said...

I thought about starting Kurtis this year in preschool, but then he would have to go for two years before he was old enough for kindergarten. Is that what your plan is?

jlcumber said...

Oh so cute!!! What a big girl and how will you ever be able to toss any of those projects?!?! :) LOVE IT!

jamieleighcall said...

I can't believe she is getting so old! Don't worry, Ben felt the same way when he started kindergarten this week. He told me this morning he just wants to walk to school like all the big kids and then I can pick him up later... it's already starting, the cutting of the umbilical cord. Hope you're feeling as good as you look. Ashleigh and I checked out your pg blog this morning and both decided we're jealous!

Walker Family said...

I can't believe how rown up Emmie is! What a sweet heart! she has always been really social so i can see how she just wanted to chit chat and be with the other kids. Traci, your girls are growing up!!

Mary said...

Traci I don't know if you remember... we both went to Glencoe. Anyway I came across your blog and your family is adorable! I love the blond hair! Hope you're guys are all doing well!

Dad and Kit said...

Looks like a real fun time.