Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mini me

Those who know any stories about my early childhood know I was a terror to my parents when it came to the fridge. They tried duct tape and numerous other things to keep me out but I just loved cracking eggs and eating cubes of butter way too much to stay out. Luckily we now live in a day that they have created fridge locks to save me from my own karma. But yesterday I was taking way too long, in Allison's opinion, to get her breakfast so she decided to try to take matters into her own hands.

7 comments:

jlcumber said...

OH! I just love her. She has gotten a lot bigger since I saw her. SO stinking cute!!!!!

The Bluths said...

So was it not locked? Love the look on her face like, "oh, you're watching me?"

jamieleighcall said...

Love the guilty look. She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is. By the way, checked out your pregnancy blog and all I have to say is "jealous!" By the time I hit 19 weeks I look like I've swallowed a couple basketballs!

Taylor said...

SO CUTE!

Erin said...

I love pictures like this! I have some of Kylee, but she was climbing all the way up the shelves to get something on the top shelf! Luckily you have time before Allison tries this!

Becky said...

That is so funny! Allie is getting to be so big. Travis thought that this was Emmie when he first saw the pic. Cute!

Marissa and Blaine said...

That's so funny! What a smart little girl!