Saturday, September 20, 2008

Allison's first hair cut

I didn't take a before and after picture of my baby's first haircut but oh well, here's the after.













Gone is the crazy mullet she was sporting before and what's left is a little bob. Her hair was actually pretty long and the lady took a lot off but I wanted it to be closer to one length instead of looking like a Billy Ray Cyrus wannabe. She didn't like the actual cut at all and kept looking at the lady with a stink eye but she was happy about the balloon afterwards.

11 comments:

Taylor said...

Her hair is adorable!

K. Bitton said...

Cute! Short hair always makes babies look older don't you think? :)

Sheree said...

I love it!! It is so cute and definitely much better!

Jenny said...

Oh it turned out so cute! I love it!

The Bluths said...

Super cute!

jlcumber said...

I would have said NO!! Don't do it, but dang...that sure is cute!!! :) It could be the baby though. Look at that little smile.

jamieleighcall said...

She looks adorable! It definitely makes her look older. Our little babies are growing up.

I laughed when I read your comment about you guys going to Red Robin after my post and then you wanting to eat a bag of M&Ms. That picture of the burger does look good, huh?! Traci, you look better now (20 weeks pg) than I ever have my entire life... so don't feel too bad about not exercising. I'm sure once your baby is born, you will be running circles around me!

Kimberly said...

I love the bob. So adorable!

So, I was hoping that this next epidural was going to work...but in the back of my mind I'm kind of knowing that it very possibly won't. I'm scared BUUUT still gonna get the epi. :) I can only pray that it does work this time! We'll see how it goes though, and I'll let you know! :)

Oh yeah, the name we have picked out is Asher Briggs...but our mothers hate it so I didn't stick it on my blog cuz I didn't want to hear if others hated it too :D

Becky said...

I think she's really starting to look like Emmie!

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute!

Walker Family said...

SOO cute!