We don't have many pictures to show of our last two weeks of not posting but that's because we have been so busy. This picture is of Emmie in time-out. I can't even remember what got her in there in the first place but I thought she looked so funny sitting there waiting to get out. She is just so bored and trying to push her luck by having only her feet in the corner instead of her rear. Darren and I so need a vacation right now. Our time has been so consumed with thinking about what we will be doing in just a little over a month when Darren graduates that we are going nuts and need a break. We now have it narrowed down to two places; Salt Lake or L.A. We thought this choice of where we would take a job was going to be so much easier than it has turned out to be. We have two great offers and can't seem to come to a conclusion of where to go. We have been able to sift Phoenix and Boise out of our choices but have yet to come to a conclusion on the two we are now faced with. We can't seem to go wrong with either place but it's just a matter of choosing the best one for us right now. So cross your fingers we will be able to make up our minds sometime soon before we end up loosing them with how much thought we are putting into this whole thing.
Other than thinking about jobs we had our Halloween like everyone else. Here is a picture of Emmie and my niece Joanna on Halloween.
This picture of Allison makes me laugh every time I see it. My mom bought this for Emmie but we had to try it out on Allie. This can be early payback for all the times she will tell me that she hates me when she's a teenager.
3 comments:
Emmie's hair is SO long! Crazy. I would pick Salt Lake over LA. LA is so expensive to live. But that's just me.
I just can't believe that you won't be around anymore! We better get together soon before you go! Your kids are too cute...
I love both of those pics. Emmie reminds me of my Emma, pushing the line constantly and yet so adorable. :) Good luck in your decision making. I'm a little biased, but I think you should come to Salt Lake. That's where all the cool people are. :) Take care, guys!
Post a Comment