I just realized I never left a comment after I looked at all the pictures (which by the way the photobucket thing makes me dizzy). The house looks awesome. Wish we could have gotten one like that. Houses are so expensive here. When do you move in?
The photobucket thing makes me dizzy too. Darren put it on for me but the transition between pictures is a little much for the eyes. We are finalizing everything with our loan right now so we don't have a close date yet but we are for sure moving out of our place here the weekend of the 14th of December.
Your house is beautiful. It looks like you won't have to do a thing to it once you move in. That's awesome you guys are going to be so close (well, about 25 minutes but that's a lot better than a state away.) I totally know all the stresses of what you're going through right now. Don't worry, once it's all over it is so worth it. You will LOVE knowing you own your own house. It's a great feeling! Good luck with the move.
3 comments:
I just realized I never left a comment after I looked at all the pictures (which by the way the photobucket thing makes me dizzy). The house looks awesome. Wish we could have gotten one like that. Houses are so expensive here. When do you move in?
The photobucket thing makes me dizzy too. Darren put it on for me but the transition between pictures is a little much for the eyes. We are finalizing everything with our loan right now so we don't have a close date yet but we are for sure moving out of our place here the weekend of the 14th of December.
Your house is beautiful. It looks like you won't have to do a thing to it once you move in. That's awesome you guys are going to be so close (well, about 25 minutes but that's a lot better than a state away.) I totally know all the stresses of what you're going through right now. Don't worry, once it's all over it is so worth it. You will LOVE knowing you own your own house. It's a great feeling! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment