Emmie got two really small little parties this year. My mom and Derek were here and left our house on the 5th so we celebrated it that day with presents from them and Emmie got a little chocolate mousse cake all to herself. Then because Darren was out of town that day we had another little celebration on her actual birthday (the 7th) with Darren and myself and my brother Richie.
Here is Emmie all dressed up in her present from Darren and I. (a chest full of dress-up clothes)
3 comments:
She's so cute! I love the purple dress up! I don't think we're going to see Darren today...he called for a minute needing to drop something off, but then had to go, dad was calling in. Anyway, I hope you guys get some answers soon as well. I know how hard this waiting game is! Your kids are sick? What's going on with them? I just took Hailey to the dentist today and we're $500 poorer... that was unexpected :( (NO MORE CANDY!) And another weird thing is Joe's lymph nodes in his neck are swollen and hard, so I called the nurse and she said to watch him and see if they change the next couple of days and then bring him in. I was looking online about swollen lymph nodes and worse case scenario is cancer...if that doesn't just freak me out! Too much stress!
Emmie is the cutest! Jayden would freak if she saw the pic of her in her dress up clothes. She's obsessed. Your cupcakes look delicious. I am seriously starving because I haven't had enough motivation to make anything and now for some reason I feel like making a bunch of cupcakes. Hmmm, probably not a good idea, but who cares?
She has the same birthday as me!
Post a Comment