We went to our ward Halloween party tonight. It was fun to socialize and let Emmie have free run of the whole gym, which she very much took advantage of. I can't believe that she never tires. Emmie and Darren had their own little doughnut on a string eating competition. It was funny to watch the two of them go at it. Emmie was embarrassed at first because a bunch of people were cheering her on. But she got over it once she tasted the sugariness of the doughnut. Allison fell asleep a couple seconds after we got there and slept through everything and I spent my time holding her and chatting it up with a bunch of other moms.

Emmeline was a butterfly princess and Allison was a bear.
MMM all that sugar right before bed.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute! The little bows on Allison's bear ears are so adorable, and Emmie is hilarious! I love the one at the end where her mouth is stretched open to max, desperately trying to bite the doughnut. Awe, I can't wait for Halloween!
That looks like so much fun! We'll have to get the kids together soon so I can see that little one!
You guys had your Halloween party pretty early. I like that last picture of Emmie too. That's funny.
Fun! Your daughters are so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! :)
The good old Ward parties :) Aren't they fun! The girls are super cute! That donut looks really good right now :)
Oh my gosh!!! Allie is the cutest little thing in that costume. I can't get over it! Thats one good looking family!
Truly, the bear costume is a winner!
So I was looking at some of your prego pictures and if you look on my pregnancy blog now I feel like I look almost as big as you were at full term!
So...like how in the world do you know when someone comments on your blog? Is there a way to get an email sent to your or something? I just found yours from a week ago...today! =P
They are both adorable but would have looked even better as Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson!! They are just the two best NASCAR drivers this year! Nascar baby nascar love you guys
Post a Comment