But I'm not going to let them get me down, I will smile through the pain.
Allison had her 2 month appointment today filled with the lovey immunizations that we all hate to torture our kids with. She was so happy and smiley and cooing and then WHAM they stabbed her with those horrible things 3 times and she started wailing so bad she was turning purple. Poor thing. But now as you can see she is back to her happy self but a little more groggy. She is such a little trooper.
3 comments:
Hi! I just saw that Zach posted your blog link on our blog. Congratulations on your new little girl. She's adorable. It will be fun to keep up with your family. Emi is so big and getting cuter all the time.
I hate that, feel so bad cuz they have no clue what is going on until it happens.
I also hate running, never been a runner. Can you even run when your pregnant, I don't really like to bounce around. Aerobics is good for me since I can take it at any intensity I want.
Sad! Brayden started screaming too. It definitely wasn't fun! So...I don't think that I could ever be convinced that I like running. It's more like...a punishment :) Props though...I wish I liked it!!
Post a Comment