Saturday, October 6, 2007

First Blog


Well here we go. We decided it was about time we started one of these to be able to keep family and friends updated on our lives. We will try to post often to tell about our adventures (HA) I guess instead about our lack there of and our boring everyday life instead. Currently as all know we are finishing up Darren's last semester of school and applying to a bunch of jobs. All the while we are keeping our fingers crossed that we get an offer where we want. (preferably Salt Lake or Boise) Lets see... other factors in our family; Emmie is turning 3 in November and has more attitude than a bunch of teenage girls rolled together but keeps us laughing with all the new things she comes up with. We just had Allison in August and thus far has proved to be an awesome baby. She currently sleeps the majority of the time (obviously) but sleeps pretty much through the night on most nights or if she does wake it's only once to feed for a couple minutes and then is back off to sleep. We are trying to get her better about the car and leaving the house though. She is a total homebody and would love to stay in your arms sleeping all day if she could. I'm sure Darren is starting to feel the overload of estrogen by now in our little home. He still has yet to learn how to do girls hair but we are determined to break him in soon. By the time we are done with him we will have all the neighborhood moms wishing their husbands could do what he can. (That's probably wishful thinking huh?) Ok we'll shoot for a good ponytail instead. I'm still trying to learn my way around this whole blog thing but will try to master it in my free time (oh I crack myself up, free time, what's that?) But hopefully I will learn to post pictures and videos like a pro eventually so I can put them up often so everyone can come see our growing family here instead of having to send out tons of emails to everyone. We'll see how this thing works out.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

I cannot believe how old she looks!

Kimberly said...

Hey! I saw your link on the Everton's blog. I'm going to add your link to my blog. I hope you don't mind!

Ours is kimberlyandsean.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I always knew we had the good-looking genes :) . Anyway when we were looking at your site we figured you must have been on right then because a picture appeared and then went away. Too bad you didn't get to see the house. I was being facetious about me wanting to brag to you about the house but it would have been cool to show it to you anyway. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Hope you're having fun in Idaho. TTYL