Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend

So we had a fun eventful weekend but no pictures to show because we are horrible about remembering our camera. Saturday we went to the Idaho Falls Harvest Fest which was fun because they had tons of things for kids. They had a lot of game booths set up with candy and a "train ride" for the little kids. The "train" was actually a riding lawnmower and the train cars were half barrels painted with seats screwed into them. Ghetto I know but Emmie loved it. Also they had the huge blow up castles to jump in, yummy food, and live bands playing. Then today we drove out to Bedford, Wyoming for the blessing of one of Darren's nieces. It was fun to see all his family and Emmie loved hanging out with a bunch of her cousins for the day. I sure wish I had pictures to show of all the fun so make sure to chastise me so I will remember my camera more often.

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

tsk tsk tsk. If you're going to be a blogger you have to have your camera attached at the hip don't you know?