Saturday, March 7, 2009

Totally random pictures

I won't bore you with a recap of the random things we have done in the last little bit so I'll just show some pictures instead. Too bad I don't have any pictures of the fun stuff just the normal stuff.

Emmie and Allison helping make some cookies, yummers


































Eliza sleeping away.


















Emmie sitting around


















Darren being a nerd while driving


















This was the picture I was telling you about mom. haha For everyone else, we were given a camera and I messed up the zoom like a retard and zoomed right up our noses. Good thing niether of us had anything in our teeth huh?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE random pictures, they make the best blog posts. Your girls are seriously just so beautiful. Especially that little Eliza. I'm so glad I'm having another baby girl, and soon at that, or else I think it would hurt my heart to read your blog. We need to get together in the next few weeks here. Once my parents get back (on Easter) then we always seem to have so much fmaily stuff going on. You let me know when you feel up for it. Hope to see you soon and meet that sweetest little addition. I love her blessing head band by the way.