Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Idahoans

Our friends Becky and Travis came down this weekend from Idaho with their little guy Nathan and spent a couple nights with us. Friday we had fun playing the game "Would You Rather". It has these challenge cards that are hilarious tasks that you have to perform. We changed it up a bit so the other players got to choose the task that you have to do and we were dying laughing at each other. Forgive me for posting the pics guys but I couldn't resist. I'm glad we have friends that are so fun and such great sports. Thanks for a great weekend guys!

Travis had to hold his tongue for a couple turns and we were totally cracking up because he needed a "drool cloth" haha Then later we got to draw on him for another challenge.


































Becky had to hold a pickle between her upper lip and nose. The pickle was so big she couldn't keep it there without holding her head back.



















I had to change socks with someone of the groups choice and they chose Travis. I HATE feet so this was so gross to me and I thought I was going to throw up (no offense Travis)



















Darren didn't mind his challenge since he breaks out into dance whenever he gets a chance anyway but he had to dance to his own humming.


































Here's a picture of Emmie with their baby Nathan



















While they were here it didn't stop Allison from her usual stripping and potty usage.


















































Eliza had no idea what was going on and was just content to sit and hang out.

8 comments:

jlcumber said...

I love it!!! So much!!! This whole post had me laughing and smiling. Thank you!!!

The Bluths said...

Love the 2nd picture of Allison on the toilet. She is just a DOLL!

Becky said...

Thank you, our Utarhn friends for a great time! I'm still smelling pickle...

Marissa and Blaine said...

Fun pictures! I LOVE the pictures of Allison! HOW CUTE! I love how much she loves the potty! It's great!

Lynette said...

Thanks for all the fun posts. I finally am catching up. Your girls are so beautiful and growing up!! That is awesome that Allie is doing the potty thing!! So fun to see all the fun you are having. Just the other day I was thinking about the days when I had no kids in school and just Annie and Megan at home when they were so little. Those are fun times. So try to enjoy!!

The Bluths said...

Has anyone told you that you look like Megan Joy from American Idol that got kicked off last week?

Travis said...

Time to update!

Travis said...

Woops, that is really Becky.