In other news Allison has been obsessed with taking her diaper off lately. She has peed in her little potty chair a couple times and is very interested in the toilet but I haven't thought she was actually ready to introduce real potty training yet (I still don't think she's really ready) But I decided to let her try it out today and see what she thought about going in the toilet. So far this morning she's kept completely dry and went potty without me even asking her if she needed to go. She's just went in, taken her diaper off and went. Now she's down for a nap so we'll see how she does when she wakes up.
Although I would be thrilled if this was in fact all it was going to take to potty train her I'm not holding my breath. I think it's probably something she just thinks is fun to try out but then will go back to the diaper when she's realizes it's really not that cool. I guess we'll see what the next couple days bring.
7 comments:
oh the babe is so cute! Yes its sad how fast the first year goes by and then they are big and naughty!! heheh Totally go for the potty training. I know a few people that had little girls that went on the potty at 18months. Just think how much you would save on diapers and wipes. Hope it works out!
So how far apart are Allison and Eliza? Just curious. She is so stinkin' cute!
They are 1 day shy of 18 months apart
Eliza is adorable!!! And how the crap to you get your kids to potty train so easily? I have been sitting Ryleigh on the potty over and over and over and she refuses to go. It's so frustrating!
I can't believe you have these 3 beautiful girls!!! They are so so so cute. I bet you're such a great mom and still lookin fine. :) Love ya.
Very cute pictures! Where do you get her headbands? That would be AWESOME if Allison was ready to be potty trained! And if she did it so easily... That would be great! I hope Mylee starts off as well as Allison has! Good luck!
That is so exciting Traci! My fingers are crossed!!! And thank you for the new picture of the littlest one. She is as beautiful as the big girls!!!
Post a Comment