I know I haven't updated in quite some time but I promise I will be back soon! Here are some pictures of Emmie and Allie from today to hold ya over until I get back to blogging.
Does Emmie seem to be getting big to you? I've noticed lately that Kurtis is getting more like a kid and less like a toddler. It's exciting and scary!!! I can't wait to hear what you've been up to since taking a blogging break, even if it is just hanging out at home with your girls!
4 comments:
the girls are getting so big...what have you been up to lately that has kept you so busy?? Hope you guys are doing well.
Does Emmie seem to be getting big to you? I've noticed lately that Kurtis is getting more like a kid and less like a toddler. It's exciting and scary!!! I can't wait to hear what you've been up to since taking a blogging break, even if it is just hanging out at home with your girls!
What!? They're so big! And so freakin adorable. Crazy!
It is amazing to me how each of them have their own look and personality!! Thanks for the pics!!
Post a Comment