Here is Allison enjoying her new fetish, dumpster diving, YUCK! She loves to pull things up next to the trash can so she can climb up on them and start treasure hunting. Emmie used to love the trash can too but she loved to throw things away not rummage through it.
This is totally what makes having girls so much fun... dress up!!! haha. This was Allison's first time joining in with Emmie and she just kept wanting more and more stuff added on to her. It was really cute watching Emmie help her get stuff on and telling her to dance around as they both laughed and had a good time.
After Allison was all dolled up it made her want to love on everyone and start passing out the kisses.
I wasn't fast enough with the camera to get Darren and Allison's lips locked but this picture's still cute because they were both saying "ah" after the kiss.
We are revisiting the whole sticker thing again in our house. I have posted about them before being a lifesaver with Emmie and her little mood swings and so we are reimplementing them starting tomorrow! I need to just stay up on them so we don't fall back into the whole bad behavior thing but call me crazy for thinking a kid should be able to mind and be happy without them. I mean common really what do these kids have to be unhappy about, they play all day, someone else always bathes them and combs their hair, they always have their food made by someone else, someone to drive them around, and wipe their butts for crying out loud!!! haha Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and think it's the greatest thing but some times I'm just at a loss of wondering what makes these kids tick.
So our new stick chart will be she can earn 3 stickers a day for good behavior by listening and being nice and once her sticker chart fills up, after roughly a week, she gets to go on a little date with either Darren or myself to do something like get ice cream or get a happy meal or spend a couple hours walking around the toy store playing around or get dressed up all nice and warm and head down to the park for a bit. Just little things that she gets to do every now and then anyway but we will set aside the time just for her and not have the whole family tag along. So here's to the start of another sticker adventure and hopefully a more cooperative girl.
4 comments:
Yes sometimes I wonder that same question...why does my daughter all of the sudden turn psychotic hehe She has never been without anything nice and has a very pleasant life i think and has a mom who caters to her every whim but maybe that is the problem I am starting to think hehe The sticker idea is a great idea. Props for you guys for thinking of it!! Hope it works.
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and all is well. My computer went out in December and so I am just catching up on your blog. So excited your pregnancy is nearing the end!! My due date is March 21, but I told the doctor, "Let's say April 1st!" because I am ALWAYS late!
LOVE the pictures. Those are great! :) And the sticker idea is awesome. Good luck girlie!
What CUTE girls!!! Girls are soooo much fun! I can't wait til Mylee gets into dress up. How fun! Allison looks so sweet!!! Good luck with the sticker chart!! I hope it works!
Post a Comment