The next day on the 7th (which was Allison's birthday) we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Washington. That was an absolute blast! It is a hotel with an indoor water park that is fun for big and little kids. We stayed there for a night but played at the park on the 7th and 8th.
On the 9th we took family pictures since all of my siblings were home and haven't been since Emmie was 8 months old. We had our good friend and practically family member Jenn take them and they turned out great. We hung out for the day after that at my mom's house and let the cousins play. We also did a cake for Allison that day since it was less busy and she had a ton of fun digging into it.
Darren and I flew home today (the 10th). We are so tired since we had to wake up at 4am to get to the airport but it was so worth the trip. However we are a little tuckered out of travel and what not and are looking forward to catching things up around the house and getting back into our schedule of things.
6 comments:
It was so nice to see all of you. I really didn't realize how much I have missed you guys. Your little family is beautiful. I had a lot of fun Saturday. Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip!
xoxo
Jenn
Looks like you had fun!! Your girls are adorable!
Happy Birthday Allison! You guys are always having fun. . even if Darren has to work a lot! That Great Wolf Lodge looks awesome! The family pictures are really good too!
Wow, what a trip! It looks like you all had so much fun! I love the family pictures. I've never seen all of your sisters, it's fun to see the whole family together. We are anxious to play some games and let the kiddo's play...so let us know when things calm down for you :)
What a fun trip. I am counting down the days until we go to Portland. That's so nice that you got your family pictures. It's nice to have a face to go along with your siblings since I've never really met them. What a fun birthday for Ally, I'm glad she dug into her cake, that's the way it should be. Let's try to get together sometime in September since nothing else is working out :) I think it will have to be the last weekend in September, lame. Or maybe on a Sunday.
Hey you!!! Can I ask a favor..can you email me all the sibling's home addresses??? Pretty please. I asked Laurie for this and she is slacking. :) ALSO: If you have your dad's too. thanks babes!
jlcumber@aol.com
Jenn
Post a Comment