
I was getting so sick of toys everywhere and not really having a home for them except to be thrown into the closet under the stairs so I bought a couple things to make it more organized and a rug so the girls wouldn't be walking on concrete in there. Now I just need to get to the rest of the house huh!?! ;) All in good time.

7 comments:
If only I had a little extra storage... I would do the same thing! Looks nice.
Ha, I totally did the same thing a week ago. It's awesome!
Can you believe how many toys you accumulate having kids? I remember saying we didn't want to have that many toys when we had kids. But I didn't factor in grandparents!
We tried one of those before, but my kids didn't understand that each toy had it's OWN home. And I was constantly trying to organize it. I love how organized they look though!
That's nice! Where did you get it? We are in need of something like that right now too=)
Kayci,
I don't know if you wanted to know where everything is from or just the storage bin thing but, the storage bin thing is from target, they have girly colors too but I think we have more pink in our house than we know what to do with so I opted for the darker colors. It was $59.99 I believe. The red canvas squares on the floor are also from target at $10 for a set of two. The rug was from Ikea for $19.99.
Awesome job on the toy storage. You want to come work on my play area:) It looks great. I would still love to get together before the summer ends. Let me know if you guys have a free night sometime. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment