My dad and step mom Kit were here about a week and a half ago and I never posted anything about them being here so here are a few pictures from that as well. We had so much fun with them and it was nice that the girls warmed right up like no time had passed since seeing them even though it had been about a year. Of course we took them to Thanksgiving Point since it is so much fun. My dad was right at home with all the animals haha
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
So Lazy
I have been so tired lately. We normally are always out and about each day to get the wiggles out but lately I have just felt like my body is made out of lead. So sadly the kids have had to suffer to stare at the inside walls of our home for the last couple days. We have still made it out once each day but they haven't been our normal fun trips. They have been a lets run down the street to get some corn from the local grower or to the store to get a couple things to stir up for dinner. Or I made it to Target just to buy some DVDs that were on sale so I could pop them in player for Emmie to veg and watch. So maybe I shouldn't report on my bad attempts at being a mom for the last little bit but oh well. It will pass soon enough and my energy will pick back up I'm sure. So here are a couple pictures of the girls just hanging out around the house. (yes Emmie is in her pjs with hair not combed and it was almost 4pm but she still looks happy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That 2nd picture of Emmie makes her look SO old!
What fun pictures! So...i see how it is...I'm not invited to you pregnancy blog..whats up with that?!
Don't feel bad for being tired. You're helping a little baby grow, you've got to take it easy! Oh and I want invited to the pregnancy blog!
erin@smithplanet.com
I wish we had something like Thanksgiving point here in Boise... I am sure my boys would love it! Thanks for the comment. My day is better today.
i dont like to be reminded of what i look like when i am pregnant. Now if i had your body then that would be a different story. Be thankful you got good jeans girl!! Sorry you have no engery, do you have bad morning sickness as well?? I cant even imagine being pregnant and taking care of a baby as well. Keep it up!!
I can't stand how busy you've been!! Your girls are just looking as cute as ever. I don't even know if you'll be in town but check out my blog for an invite for you, I hope you can make it!
Post a Comment