I went to the doctors today and everything looks fine. It was a quick in and out appointment so not much to report. I have my next one in 5 weeks and that will be the big appointment with the ultrasound. It will be so awesome to finally see this little one looking more like a person than a blob. I already posted on my pregnancy blog about this so this is double reading to some but I don't want to find out the gender of the baby but Darren does. So I guess we have some talking to do in the next month until the appointment. Ultimately I think I have the final say but we'll see if I can get him swayed to thinking it's a good idea as well. ;)
Here are a couple pictures of the garden. Can I say holy yum on home grown tomatoes! A couple have ripened and I have taken no time to gobble those suckers down. We also get way more zucchini than we know what to do with each week so our friends are gaining a lot of zucchinis in their homes as well since we can't find enough to do with it all. We have also had our cucumbers finally decide to make and appearance and banana peppers and I need to get out there and start eating our lettuce. Everything else is coming right along and will be pickable shortly. We planted a little late in the year so are going to be reaping a little later than most as well but it has been so worth it to have a garden, I love it!

8 comments:
I was the same way with this baby, not wanting to find out what gender it is. Jeff won beacuse we didn't tell the doctor in time=) Anyway, good luck with it! I think it would be exciting not to find out. What a beautiful garden! You guys must have a great green thumb! Nice work!!
I think it would be exciting (and nerve racking) to not find out the sex. That is if you don't have one of each already and are already prepared for either. You're brave if you don't want to know. And I'm so jealous of your garden. If we had moved into our house a month or two earlier we could have had one, but we were too late in the season. It looks very good though!
Mmmm, I love fresh garden food! The toy room looks great and Oregon looks like it was a blast! (I think I got all caught up on what's going on with you guys.) Good luck convincing Darren to not find out the gender.
I am sooo jealous over your tomatoes!! Those are my all time favorite. Your garden looks beautiful, I can't believe it grew so fast. I'm glad all is well with your baby, sometimes I forget that you're even pregnant :)
WHAT!! You dont want to find out the gender...you know it will be a boy then and you wont have anything for it when he gets here. I dont think i could wait 9 months unless i already had one of each sex and it wasn't a big deal about needing to buy stuff. Well i wonder who will win, you or darren. Hope your feeling well!!
Your garden looks wonderful!! Great pictures :) Also, you know the doc can tell Darren the sex of the baby and not you... just a thought ;)
How was your anniversary?
Guys you are great!! that garden looks amazing and I bet you cook of tons of mean grub from it every night. . . still missin your BBQ- and we are watching that movie tomorrow. . . . .
Post a Comment