Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So much to talk about

We have been super busy and there doesn't seem to be light at the end of the tunnel until mid August!!! We have been having a ton of fun and enjoying family and friends but can't seem to keep up with how fast we need to be running.

So here's a recap of the last month of the big things I can remember with some pictures to help make the reading more enjoyable...

June 27th we took off to Oregon for Darren's parents anniversary. We went to the temple Saturday and then out to dinner, had family pictures Monday and then took off to the beach for a couple days.








































































After the beach we went and stayed a couple days at my mom's house. We were going to go to a firework show with some of my sisters on the 4th but we put the babies to bed and stayed up talking instead. Darren flew home on the 6th but I stayed a couple extra days to be able to hang out with my mom and sisters some more. We had fun playing around in Becky's backyard all day one day but sadly have no pictures to show for it. Another day I went to my sister Laurie's house and Emmie was in heaven in their pool. She doesn't know how to swim so I had to jump in with her to keep that crazy fish from trying to drown herself. Even with me in there she kept putting her face under water and forgetting to plug her nose so she would end up with water in it. We need to take her to the pool at our gym and teach her the basics of swimming and holding her breath.














After the extra couple days in Oregon my mom and I jumped in the car and headed back to Utah. My mom stayed for 5 days and while she was here my brother Richie and his wife and kids came down for a day from Idaho and we all went to the museum and animal farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was a lot of fun but I didn't get out my camera and take any pictures. I wish I would have got some of Emmie and my niece Joanna eating watermelon in their panties in the backyard haha it was so cute. Emmie was drenched in the juices and had to go straight to the tub.

Also my mother and father in law were here and left and will be back in a week and stay for 3 weeks. My dad and step mom also get her tomorrow and will be here until Monday. My father in law jokes we are running a hotel around here. Although it seems that way it's fun to have the space to be able to put people up in and we are grateful people want to come see us.

I was supposed to have my first doctors appointment today but decided I wanted to be able to deliver at the nice new hospital here so had to switch doctors so my new appointment is set for this Thursday. I am at least 10 weeks right now we'll see if the first ultrasound makes my due date sooner or not since I have such messed up cycles it's hard to know when I ovulated. I took a picture today of my tummy since I already feel so much bigger but the picture doesn't make me look like anything at all so I'm not posting it.

So that's us the last little bit. Sorry it's seemed like we dropped off the face of the planet but we are back.

8 comments:

The Bluths said...

It's been so long since you posted that I forgot you were pregnant!

jlcumber said...

I swear to you I couldn't button my pants @ 10 weeks and you still look tiny. Nice Job! Glad you are having a fun filled summer! Can't wait to see you in August!

Jenn

jlcumber said...

Oh my gosh...You do think you are a funny girl huh? TWINS! Aaaggghhh. They do run in Josh's side of the family, but not mine thank goodness!! I hope you are showing more in August! I love preggers tummys! :) FUN!!!

She is getting big though, but I think the babies will have to be closer to 3 yrs apart. I am NOT ready! :)

Taylor said...

Sounds like you guys are staying pretty busy like us. Unfortunately my business isn't always fun. Lately it has been work, work, work, and a little more work. I really want to have my yard finished by fall so when it gets too yucky to be outside I can do all the things I want to do on the inside of the house. We need to plan a time to get together again since we live 5 hours away instead of 5 mins like I would prefer!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Your family pictures are so cute! You look so good and your girls are so precious.
Congrats on the pregnancy! You look awesome pregnant. I can't believe how little you looked in your MySpace pictures! I'm definitely jealous... I can admit it!

jamieleighcall said...

Don't worry about Friday. We will try and do it another time. I would love to see your house and would love to have you up here at ours too.

Your family picture is adorable. I can't believe how big your girls are getting.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, can you e-mail me your address, phone number, and Darren's e-mail address too. I'm updating my Glencoe alum contact list and need info for you guys. jamieschip@yahoo.com Thanks!

Walker Family said...

So glad you guys are alive and well! You have been living it up and we are so jealous of all the fun you have been having! Traci, I want to know your secret of how you get into shapr so quick after you have kids. . .you always look at size 2 and maybe a 6 when you are pregant! The family pcitures are too cute!! I'm sorry I had topost about team jacob. . . i couldn't keep it in any longer. . . .we will just have to see what happens in the next book!

Amy said...

WAIT A MINUTE! I know that guy in the family pictures. I went to school with him. Isn't his name David Johnson? I guess that would explain your last name being Johnson. Weird. Us Mormon folk live in a small world!