Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random but cool

So Allison is no longer nursing. I weaned Emmie at 11 months also but she did it more by herself by not really being interested in it anymore. But Allie is a little more upset about the whole thing. Last night was her second night going to bed without nursing and she lets us know she is not happy about the whole thing. At my last doctors appointment he let me know I kind of needed to speed up the whole weaning process since it's really not that good for my body to be dealing with a pregnancy and nursing baby. So there you have it, it's a done deal and no more of mama's milk for her.

Also Allison has been taking a few steps at a time a lot. She just tries so hard to keep up with Emmie though that she ends up face planting from trying to walk too fast. This little girl is in too much of a hurry to grow up!

In other news we got a letter from Darren's student loan letting us know we are officially paid off and no longer have a balance!!! This was so exciting to me as I HATE debt and have really pushed us to get rid of his loan before we accrued any interest and we did it!

So this is a totally random post but a couple things exciting to me.

Oh and to answer some email questions; no I don't plan on posting belly shots on this blog. Just not interested in putting that out there for everyone. I'll have pictures of me pregnant I'm sure but not of me posing for an actual shot of the baby belly. So I'm thinking I will do the pregnancy blog to be able to kind of have as a journal of this pregnancy since I didn't do that with either of the others. I will try to post weekly on Tuesdays since that is the day that I am a new week each week. I will have it private but you can leave me your email or email me your email so I can add you if you want (Tracijohnson@hotmail.com). But for those of you not interested in the private blog I will do a little update after each doctors appointment. So there you have it, I will please both people at once unless it gets to be too much to keep up with and then one will get a little less attention then the other.

8 comments:

jlcumber said...

Maybe when you are nice and big you can come out to see your mom and I will take some pretty preggers pictures of you! I would LOVE to do it!!! :)
See you soon!

jamieleighcall said...

Add me: jamieschip@gmail.com

Can't wait to see cute preggo pics!

Jamie

Kimberly said...

I want to be added! kimberjam at gmail dot com. Thanks Traci!

Taylor said...

Sounds exciting...You can count me in!

Ashleigh said...

add me to the preggo blog: ash-girl@hotmail.com. I got your message last night and I'll have to give you a call back sometime today or tomorrow. It's been a bit crazy here, as I'm sure you could probably have guessed.

Marissa and Blaine said...

I definitely want to be a member of the pregnancy plog! MarissaAndBlaine@gmail.com

Walker Family said...

oh traci, you crack me up! count me in- lizastrebel@hotmail.com

Becky said...

me too! lin01012@gmail.com