February 10th!
I had my doctors appointment today and that's what they're saying my due date is. It would be pretty crazy if it came on the 7th though because then Emmie, Allie and this baby would all be born on the 7th. I guess we'll see what happens. We have one active baby brewing in there. I could see it's little arms and legs flailing around the whole time he was doing the ultrasound, it was pretty funny to see. Sorry I'm too lazy to scan the ultrasound pictures into the computer so just picture a little black and white peanut looking thing on your screen with a big old head and toothpick arms and legs.
I had my doctors appointment today and that's what they're saying my due date is. It would be pretty crazy if it came on the 7th though because then Emmie, Allie and this baby would all be born on the 7th. I guess we'll see what happens. We have one active baby brewing in there. I could see it's little arms and legs flailing around the whole time he was doing the ultrasound, it was pretty funny to see. Sorry I'm too lazy to scan the ultrasound pictures into the computer so just picture a little black and white peanut looking thing on your screen with a big old head and toothpick arms and legs.
So I was just planning on posting little pregnancy updates on here and not using the blog that I made to tell everyone that we were pregnant but I have had a lot of people asking if I will do a pregnancy blog on there. So what do you think? Keep family and pregnancy stuff together or on different blogs? If I did a pregnancy blog I would make it private because I'm not interested in any and everyone reading/seeing all my pregnancy stuff alone. And Ashley I wouldn't be as brave as you to post all the cool stuff you post but would maybe just do little updates and belly shots every now and then. So let me know what the people want and I'll be happy to oblige.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you updated us on the due date. I was going to call you tomorrow if I hadn't heard anything yet. So is it as exciting the 3rd time around?
I already put a link to your other blog on mine so you have to do a pregnancy blog! :)
:) I like the idea of it all on this one, but will add the preggers blog on my site if you keep that one. :)
My vote is all on one. =)
My vote is all on one too:) Ok so it has been a while since I checked your blog and the first news I hear is that you are pregnant! YAY!! That is so exciting. I have two sisters in law that are due in January as well. I think that's awesome! I bet you it's a boy...do you guys have any feelings as to what it is? I am so excited for you guys! WOW 3 kids! That's like moving on to a bigger family how neat!
Congrats!!! How are you guys doing? Are you still in Draper? How fun!
Post a Comment