- each of us took turns getting the flu for a week
- we had to sell Mugsy because we found out Allison was really allergic to him which was so sad (but we made a $450 profit so that helped a little)
- we traded in our quickly dying Nissan Maxima for a new Honda Pilot and LOVE IT
- Darren's mom came to visit last weekend
- we got together with the grandparents and cousins for dinner at the park
- my mom and step dad came to visit for a week
- we had Darren take a day off of work and went to Midway with our friends and stayed overnight
- we rode on Thomas the Train in Heber City
- we got a lawn mower
- we decided we don't need a weed whacker anymore after teaching Emmie to cut the grass along the fence with scissors haha
- we decided that we really did want a vegetable garden this year and went out and got all the stuff to make it happen
So that's the quick recap but I actually have pictures for your viewing pleasure this time. We will also take pictures of the garden after we dig it out and plant it tomorrow and then hopefully of our little veggies as they grow!!!




9 comments:
Aren't there child labor laws? Eh, if we had real grass Logan would be doing the same thing. That made me laugh.
Isn't it crazy how life never seems to slow down? I keep waiting for that day but it never seems to get here :)
Looks like you've been having too much fun to post! Allison looks like she's going to be 'beamed up' in her carrier. I love that Emmie literally cuts the grass.
Come on, traci--I know you have to have SOME healthy recipes. Help a girl out! I also need your email address so we can set up a visit when we're out there. Or call us, the numbers are the same.
I bet Emmie loved the train! We have wanted to visit there too. I am excited for your garden. You will have to make a yummy salad or something! I remember just picking and eating when I was little. Maybe Emmie will do the same!!
How cute! It's fun to hear your updates. Sounds like you have been busy! Don't you love summer?
poor, poor Mugsy. Oh well, at least you made some money off of him ;-) I'm jealous about your Pilot. I've been wanting one forever! They're awesome cars.
Oh my gosh, what fun! I can't wait to see your garden! Love the pics :D
Wow that has been a busy month for you guys, how exciting! I really liked the list. I love the pictures too, Emme's side ponytail is just too cute. I just keep thikning about you guys and how nice to must be to have all these options of activities and have everything be so close and convienient. I'm so glad you're here. I'm really sorry that we didn't make it out last weekend. My mom has been trying to schedule Ryan for weeks now and we really needed the money. I'm glad the JD and his wife were here so you guys could party on with them. I'm sorry about Mugsy, now I'm feeling extra bad that I said I don't do house dogs. I'm also so sad that you all had the flu, what a nightmare! Let's put something on the calandar with a firm date so we can get together soon. Keep me posted with pictures on your garden, that is so great! This is a lot to say in a "comment" I guess I could have just called you :)
Oh fun a garden!!! Oh yuck the flu! Oh fun a kid that is old enough to help out! :) Glad you are back up again (for the moment!) and sorry about the puppy, but a healthy kid is more important. We get our puppy back from the trainer this coming Thursday. Wish us luck.
Hope you are all feeling GREAT now. Tell the fam to update the Stevens blog for goodness sake. :)
xoxo
Post a Comment