Friday, May 9, 2008

New member of our family

So Darren has wanted a dog really bad for a while now and has been looking extensively for the last little bit. He wanted a puppy but I was only ok getting a dog that was already potty trained and good with kids. Darren really wanted a bulldog but they are so expensive I thought we should probably look to other breeds. But Darren was determined to find his dog. He was looking on KSL multiple times a day and finally one popped up that was the right price. We went to see him yesterday and he is now the newest member of the Johnson family. He is 2 years old and house trained, will sit and shake and is awesome with the kids. His name is Mugsy but we mostly just call him Mugs. He is fat and needs to go on a diet, he snores and his gas can clear a room but he is also sweet and lovable and Darren and the kids are in love and he's growing on me.


4 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh Traci!!! I love him too!!! so cute

Kimberly said...

The things we do for our husbands :)

Becky said...

Hahah! Well Happy Early Birthday Darren. How has Mugs been with Allie?

The Bluths said...

I never thought you would be a dog person. I can't wait till we get one.