Friday, May 9, 2008

More from the Mugs

He likes to sit under Allison as she eats because he has quickly learned that she likes to toss stuff down for him to munch on.


Emmie spent all day today telling Mugs to sit and shake. He is so good with her and puts up with her constant requests for his performances. Allison LOVES him to death and is constantly searching for him in every room. She loves to lift herself to stand by grabbing his fur and loves to touch his face. Mugs just lets her climb all over him and knows that if he gives her one good lick he can get her to stop her harassment for about 30 seconds while she tries to figure out what the heck just gooed her.





5 comments:

Becky said...

LOL! I love the little blackout square. Maybe you should draw panties on him.

jlcumber said...

so funny!!! Nice sensor. :)
I just love his little drooly face. :) I am so happy he is so good with the girls. What a good dog!

Walker Family said...

I love that he is such a guy dog! good for Darren to get a little guy in the house full of such beautiful girlie girls! I think its great you have a dog!

Jenny said...

Oh My Heck! He is so flippin cute! I laughed so hard at the blacked out little square on this picture! Now, I have my children bugging me for a dog and I just tell them, we'll go over to Darren and Traci's and you can enjoy theirs lol. Can't wait to meet him.

Ashleigh said...

That's awesome! We want a dog so bad, but I don't want to deal with doggie smell or hair. Does he shed much? I'm jealous. He looks so fat and cuddly, like a non creepy old man.