Here are some pictures of the festivities.
Christmas Cookies
Emmie putting out her note, cookies and milk for Santa
The presents appearing after the kids went to bed
Stocking with their ghetto name tags haha
Emmie opening some presents
Allison a little excited about her ball
More presents
Darren opening his gift from the girls
This is what the girls made for Darren to put on his desk at work
Sorry no sound but I had to post this video of Allison dancing
We have really enjoyed relaxing and hanging out while Darren has had the time off work and are NOT looking forward to him going back in tomorrow. We hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas break as well!
7 comments:
Very cute video of her dancing. She looks so happy about her little ball. I can't believe how big Emmie is getting! Merry Christmas!
Is says Ethan, but it was Ashley :)
Wow looks like you had a great Christmas. Isn't it nice to stay home every once in awhile and create your own family traditions? How is the weather treating you guys?
That video is so freaking awesome! I can't wait until Mylee dances like that! Go Allison!
Such a cute video!!!! I love it. The girls are getting so big!
cute pics..i love the older they get cause the more they understand christmas and santa ect. Its more fun. We did the same thing with sydney and left santa a note with milk and cookies. Did Emmie sit on santa's lap this year? Sydney would have nothing to do with that but she sure wanted the presents heheh Glad you had a good christmas. Isn't it great to have "dad" home. I am sad when dillon has to go back to school on monday. Its been like heaven having him home for this long.
Traci I love your little family! You guys are so beautiful. You look so happy and I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment