Hope these can hold you over for a little longer until I get our computer situation fixed
Friday, December 5, 2008
Still no Computer
I know I suck but I still haven't gotten our computer fixed. It will have to wait at least another week though before I can even take it in and then however long to fix it, so bare with me. Here are two pictures of Allison doing what she loves most, CLIMBING! Little booger loves to climb on anything and everything. I didn't take a picture of her on top of the table since I don't want her to think that's cool, even though that's where I take her down from 50 times a day!
Hope these can hold you over for a little longer until I get our computer situation fixed

Hope these can hold you over for a little longer until I get our computer situation fixed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her. She is so dang cute!
She is a doll...still cant believe your having another one!! How can anyone keep up with you busy beavers!! heheh JK
Post a Comment