After that boring update on the computer here's a quick recap on what we've been up to, and I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out but this is what I can remember.
- We had Thanksgiving with Darren's side of the family here in Utah
- Went to temple square to see the lights
- The girls and I went to Oregon for a week
- Celebrated my mom's birthday with 2 of my sisters and some nieces and nephews
- Went the the Great Wolf Lodge (a hotel and indoor water park)
- Visited my high school friend Rachel that I haven't seen since Emmie was Allison's age
- Got some Christmas shopping done for Darren while he wasn't around
- Went to see the movie Bolt with Emmie and grandpa while grandma babysat Allie (I thought it was a way cute movie for kids)
- Got our first Christmas tree ever!!!
- Emmie had her Christmas program at school which Santa showed up for
- Got lots of snow to play in
- Finished our Christmas shopping (except for Darren haha he says I'm too hard to buy for because I never say I want anything. Although I have given him tons of ideas he says they aren't girl gifts so he wants different ideas.??? I thought my own external hard drive and a new suitcase were good/practical ideas but I guess not. I still hope I get one of those things though)
- Went to a Christmas party at Darren's aunt's house with a ton of the family. We had some good food, did a ornament exchange between the kids and Santa showed up and sang songs with us and passed out candy. It was a lot of fun!
3 comments:
I was starting to wonder if you would ever blog again. Sounds like you are having lots of fun and staying busy. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
FUN!!! You have been missed!!!!
Looks like you had a great time the last little while. That water place you went to, is that the new one up in Washington. We heard there was one and we were going to go before we moved but we ran out of time and then i got pregnant and fat so i didn't want to be my bikini YIKES!! what a site that would have been and it didn't fit anyways.
Post a Comment