Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did I really not take any pics in March?

Better believe it. I looked at my camera and not a single picture was snapped in the month of March. Want to call me a bad mom? Here are a couple from the end of April though :)

Posed much? Emmie learned this from her cousin Kayla when they were doing "photo shoots"

































My poor kids and their sensitive eyes. They can't look at the camera without squinting when the sun's out.


















Can I tell you how grateful I am for a fenced backyard!?! Even if our yard is small I love that the kids can just run in and out of the house when the weather is nice.

































This is how Eliza spends her time while I do my makeup. I'm just glad she doesn't weigh more and bust our tracks














4 comments:

valerie said...

Your little girls are so cute!!!! And just because you didn't take any pictures for march doesn't mean you are a bad mom..

Natalie Smith said...

Traci - I have never commented on your blog because I didn't think you got my comment asking you to follow ours! I didn't want you to think I was some crazy stranger! Yay...I will leave you comments now that you know about me peering in on you :)

Your family is too cute and I love the random normal day-to-day funnies! Your girls are growing up so fast!

The Bluths said...

I can't believe how old Emmie is now. I remember when you guys brought her home from the hospital.

Jenny said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

BTW- We totally need to go out...SOON!