Friday, February 26, 2010

Eliza's 1st

Can we say ghetto...? Yes if you look you will notice the duct tape, we were out of clear tape and I had to go to work so we didn't have time to go get some regular tape to make the wrapping look pretty but Eliza luckily didn't seem to care that her packages were wrapped so lamely. We also had to wake her up from a nap to open them and didn't put her dress back on, that is why she's laying down in the first picture and doesn't look so stylish. Gosh we're horrible parents! Even though her birthday was almost a month ago I still had to post these to document our baby turning 1. Can you believe my "baby" is walking, starting to talk and throw tantrums and getting closer to toddlerhood? I'm so sad













































































































































10 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha! I love that she demolished her cake! Way to go Eliza!

Valerie: said...

what your sad she is getting closer to the terrible two stage..how come?? hehe is that red velvet cake she is eating? one lucky girl. Dont worry we didnt even really wrap london's presents. They are 1, they dont even care!!

The Bluths said...

So cute! I can't believe she is one. Can you believe we have 3 kids? Where has the time gone?

K. Bitton said...

Cute! I can't believe she is 1. She is so adorable!

Marissa and Blaine said...

How adorable! I can't believe she is 1 already!! My goodness... time flies! I love all the pink and her going to town on her cake!

Travis said...

I love the cake pictures! It even looks like she ate most of it! You guys need to come up for a visit! Like---how about this weekend?

Dream Big Designs said...

Love the pictures and WOW she really got into that cake!

jlcumber said...

Not a year already?!?!? Where did a year go??? And the cake pictures are PRICELESS!!!!

Lynette said...

Jane will be one on Wednesday. I hope she dives into her cake but my other kids never really did. She is not even close to walking which is fine with me. The pics are great!! Eliza is so adorable. They grow fast!!

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, check her out with that cake!! She really went to town, those are cute pictures.

If I weren't already working PT, I'd love to work at Primary's. I've been at LDS for just over a year and am trying to get into the ultrasound program for the fall, so I'd better stick to what I'm doing now. Thank you so much for thinking of me though, that is super sweet. :)