Sunday, September 20, 2009

Emmie's crush and other stuff

So Emmie has a crush. I wont say it's her first crush because she has told us for a while that she is going to marry the little boy across the street, but it is the most talked about crush. She can't stop talking about this little boy at her school. They were in class together last year at a different school and as fate would have it ;) they are in the same class again this year at this new school. In class they had to draw a picture of their favorite thing and this is what Emmie drew....























Robby.

I have to say I've seen the boy and he's pretty cute so she shows some good taste, but I don't know if I'm quite ready for this chapter in her life to begin.

We've been having a lot of fun lately just hanging around doing our day to day things with some fun outings thrown in there but have been slacking on bringing our camera so here are some shots of the kids around the house. I liked the ones of Lyza and Emmie looking at each other because Lyza kept trying to do what Emmie was doing with her mouth. And as you can see in the last two pictures Allison is pretty much a mountain goat and climbs everything. I don't know what I'm going to do with that child, she keeps me super busy with the crazy things she does but her hugs and kisses make it well worth the other bad things she does.



































































































































P.S. aren't you proud, 2 posts within the month so far, woohoo I'm on a roll!

6 comments:

Valerie: said...

The girls are getting so big, especially the two youngest!! That is funny Emmi has a crush...ahhh Love is so much fun!!

The Bluths said...

Allison and Lyza are really starting to look like each other, so cute!

Walker Family said...

Traci, we wish we lived closer too. Only becuase I want Liam to marry one of your little cuties. And so we could go to wal- mart with Emmie. She used to ALWAYS knock on our door when you were coming or going and tell us she was going to wal-mart.

Jenny said...

Omi Frick! (like the Scrubs reference)...that is so funny! I love it! Just wait until all three are boy crazy together, oh the fun times ahead ;) Love the pics!

jlcumber said...

I am proud of you!!! And love the pictures!!! :) I can't get over how big the baby is getting!

Dream Big Designs said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing.