- I have been tied up just raising the kiddos. Everyone of them is on their own schedule of things so it seems like my life revolves 100% around them, which is great but exhausting sometimes
- Darren started a new job almost a month ago and while the pay is even more the hours are a bit longer and he is having to work a lot harder
- Emmie finished up preschool and is enrolled for a charter school preschool for the next school year (her birthday is after the deadline so she's doing 2 years of preschool)
- Emmie is in a starter baseball program right now and LOVES it. Darren and I take turns taking her each week which is a fun little outing for just her
Allison...wow what can I say about her... A LOT but I'll narrow it down
- Allison is potty trained and has been for a while, she is a total nudist but is getting better about keeping her clothes on, she started climbing out of the crib so we bought a crib tent, she is the sweetest kid EVER but also so stinkin sassy and will kick her sisters butt when she gets wronged by her
- Eliza is growing up too fast as kids tend to do the first year. She has started laughing more and it's awesome!
- Darren and I joined an energy club and are getting healthy energy drinks each month as well as making some extra income off of that which is always nice
- Darren and I went on a super fun date for his birthday last week and actually hired a babysitter and everything, which is a big deal for me. I can count on 1 hand the # of times I've had someone besides family or friends watch my kids
6 comments:
wow looks like u have been busy lately. Yes it is sad how fast they grow up. London seems sooo big now and she can do so much. Eliza looks just like Darren. Does everyone say that? hehe Hope you guys are doing well though!!
That is so awesome that Allie is potty trained. How old is she now? I really need to start with Mason now that we are finally in our new house and Hunter is here. Things just haven't gone as planned. I was going to have him potty trained before Hunter came but it took WAY longer to get into the house than expected. Then once we got here there was so much work unpacking and then Hunter decided to come early so my goal of only having one in a diaper just didn't happen. Hopefully Mason will take to it quickly and we can be past that and only have one in diapers again. Thanks for the update! We hope to take a trip out your way just as soon as things calm down a little bit for us.
Val, yes everyone says that Eliza looks like Darren. I have been told that with everyone of my kids when they are little. I still think Emmie looks like him now but Allison looks more like me when I was little. It will be interesting to see who Eliza will look more like when she's older.
Keri, Allison will be 2 in August. She started potty training at 18 months which was WAY too early in my opinion but oh well. You guys have your hands full right now! I would give yourself some time before you start with the potty training with Mason. I'm sure he'll catch on quick for you though, at about 2 1/2 they seem to get it best. I can't believe all the big things you have going on!
Totally ... Eliza is Darren, just extra sweet and cute. Sorry Darren. :)
I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Wow. Thanks for posting. I have been so bad too.
That Allyson just gets to me, I love her little face. I also love Emmie's headband, do I have a chance at getting one of those? I love her hair, Emma and I call it mermaid hair. I can't believe how big Eliza is. Where does the time go?
So fun to hear how you are!! Way cute pics and I am glad you had a good date with Darren!!
Post a Comment