Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Camera +No memory card = No Bueno!

Darren and I took a trip with just the two of us and brought our camera to take lots of fun pictures, only problem was I left my memory card in my computer at home instead of bringing it. We were staying at this amazing resort tucked away from everything and of course they didn't sell any memory cards at their gift shop.

















Luckily Darren's company was awesome and had old school prom style pictures for each night so we dressed up for those and still came home with 2 pictures of our trip. Too bad in one of them Darren's wearing a cowboy hat and gun holster and I'm wearing a boa and holding a gun (it was a western themed event) If I knew how to use our scanner I'd load them to give you guys a nice laugh but I don't know how.

I have to give a shout out to my mom and step dad for coming out here and watching our 3 kiddlets while we were gone though. It was an awesome weekend and it was nice of them to take on the challenge of all our kids. Sadly I only got one picture while they were here and it's this one of my mom with Eliza cramming herself into a comfy spot behind my mom. She likes to put herself into weird places and make you just deal with her being there.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Darn it! I'm waiting for those scanned photos! Glad you guys had a good time.

Marissa and Blaine said...

Fun that you were able to have a little trip with just the two of you! Gotta love grandparents that help out with the kids!