We've had some warmer weather and it's been so nice to be outside and let the kids play a bit. I can't wait till it's warm for good and they can be out each day! I love the sun and the kids have been so much happier since they've been able to get out. Here are a couple not so great random shots to document the occasion though. I really need to get my camera out more.
I also updated my pregnancy blog with a name poll so go vote on your choice or add another name idea to our list.



I had to add in this picture of Eliza since it made me laugh so hard. I told her to smile and look at me but I was standing with the sun behind me so she couldn't keep her eyes open. She looks like a total nut in the picture. I love this little weirdo!
2 comments:
Jealous of your sunshine!
.
فنى تركيب
فني بالرياض
Post a Comment