Friday, August 13, 2010

yep, not recapping

I'm not apologizing or recapping the last couple months... I was just too busy! :) But I had to post this little beauty turning 3.


























































































I can't believe my middle babe is this old already and starting preschool in a couple weeks. She was sick with an ear infection on her birthday but it didn't slow her down from enjoying it. The wiggles happened to come to Salt Lake just days before her birthday and so that was her main present. We sat about 6 rows back and the girls danced their tails off right up at the stage. It was actually really fun and even Darren and I enjoyed singing along haha

Hopefully I won't take another 3ish months to post again but no promises ;)

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh my gosh, she's so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I'm so jealous that your girls' hair grows so fast. It's ridiculous.

Becky said...

What a cutie! I want to see the pictures from the Wiggles concert of you all rockin' out!

The Bluths said...

Her hair is so long! I'm just waiting for Jane's to grow so I can put clips in it :)

Natalie Smith said...

She is precious! I seriously hope I have a blond child...

Valerie: said...

what! where have i been. I thought she was still 2. Man they grow up fast. She is a doll.

Jenny said...

Oh my heck! She is soooo cute! You guys need to come over again and play...SOON!

Marissa and Blaine said...

She's so stinking cute! Your girls are so adorable!