Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting caught up with Pictures!

So I have realized that I don't think I am cut out to be a blogger. I have been getting into facebook and find it a lot more user friendly for the type of quick tell ya how I'm doing and find out real quick what you're up to type of stuff. I can leave my computer on and just check it out at my leisure when the kids are being good. So I don't know how good I'm going to stay at posting on here but I figured I'd give it another shot and try to catch up. But if you're on facebook look me up on there in case I give this whole blogging thing up so we can still keep up on each other.

A few random ones







































































4th of July Street Fair




















































































































Fireworks with the neighbors



































































Picnic and sprinkler out back



















































Emmie's new haircut. I didn't take a before picture but we cut over 6 inches off!!! I was actually going to have them cut it shorter and stack it in the back but I chickened out.















7 comments:

jlcumber said...

LOVE the pictures and the super cute hair cut. I hear ya with F.B....it is easier to upload pictures and check in on people. I do love seeing your pictures though!!!

The Bluths said...

Cute pictures, cute hair, cute girls!

Sheree said...

It's so cute!! I love it!!

K. Bitton said...

I love her hair! It looks like you had fun for the fourth!

Walker Family said...

Oh my goodness! Traci, your little girls are just beautiful! I think that Eliza will need to wait for Liam. They are all just beautiful! Just like their momma!

Lynette said...

Fun pics Traci. Maybe I will get back on Facebook. I was on and then a guy came and talked to us about internet predators and I freaked and took myself off!! But I am sure there are ways to be safe. So fun to hear from you and see the kids. I am impressed you took the girls to California. Sounds like fun!!

Dream Big Designs said...

Love the pics! We still have to get together!