
Poor Allison was teething and also came down with a cold on top of that so she was a sad little baby during the trip. She didn't cry or anything, she just sat there in the stroller totally dazed sucking on her bink.

Here's a better picture of Emmie.. Although her shirt is hiked up, her pants are falling down and her panties are hanging out, but she's sure happy about that acorn she found!

Emmie also informed me last night while I was bathing her that she ate monies (this is what we call coins like quarters, nickels, dimes, pennies) I then proceeded to question her. I asked her if she really did, what kind of monies was it, when she did it, why she did it and on and on. It came down to that she did in fact eat money it was a nickel while I was in the shower that morning and she ate it because she didn't want it anymore. Reasonable reasoning for a 3 year old I'm sure but I don't quite understand how eating it really solved her not wanting it anymore seeing as now it is closer to her than it was before. I had to explain that we now needed to wait for her to poo it out and that was so not cool with her. She wants nothing to do with this money that she has ingested. I told her we could have the doctor cut it out and now she is freaking out telling me not to tell the doctor what she did. I still can't believe that she has never eaten anything none food except maybe some paper here and there as a baby but she waits until she is almost 4 to decide to try eating random things. Hopefully it doesn't give her too much pain while her body tries to digest this nickel but I can guarantee she won't be eating anymore money any time soon.
8 comments:
Emmie cracks me up. One of my students gave me that same look today that Emmie is giving in the first picture...but it was because he had gotten in trouble. Then I made him cry.
I guess a nickel is better than a quarter, right? Hahahah!
Where is your stroller from? I want a plain one like that.
HA! Oh poor little Emmie, and that poor little nickel. I'm glad Jayden hasn't eaten any "monies" yet, but then again, Emmie hasn't cut her own hair yet, either, so we're even....actually, we're not. Cutting her hair is worse than eating a nickel! Have fun with finding that one ;-)
I love the pictures...your girls are so adorable!
I'm due on Sunday...I am SO done! I don't ever think I was this uncomfortable with Brayden but oh well, what can ya do?
I love Sean's facial expressions in those pictures too. That is definitely where Brayden gets his faces from!
When are you coming back to visit Hillsboro?
Such cute pictures! I love the look on both their little faces! And your story KILLS ME! I will have to make note of it for the future. I love it! What a doll.
Well I still need to get the garage door and front door painted. When they are done, (crossing my fingers it is this week) I will get pictures.
so I don't know what happened, but permission was denied when I tried to sign in and access your preggo blog. Was it something I said? We can work this out, Traci, just let me know what I can do...unless it involves getting pregnant just so I can join in your joyous bliss
Emmie is SO grown up. I love that face in the first picture. Very emmie! Love the story about the nickel. Aaron cracked up. Oh by the way. . we loved what happens in vegas. . too funny!
tracy heaven help me! i STILL cannot get on your blog. it keeps giving me some weird code, saying that i'm blocked from there. why o why? would you mind sending an invite ONE MORE TIME?? i will hop on there the moment i see it on my hotmail account, and maybe that will help. i'm wondering if the invite expires over time or something.
anyway, i love the money story!! that is so funny! brooklyn puts everything in her mouth,..but no "monies" yet. hopefully never. i used to suck on pennies when i was little. isn't that sick?!
CUTE ULTRASOUND PICS!! can't wait for ours!
Post a Comment