OMG how exciting...what if its another girl? Will you still be stopping at 4? I so hope its a boy for you. You will be so good for not finding out the sex. I wanted to do that with this one but I lasted like never. I am so bad and had to know. I bet its a boy since your sick..i felt the best with this one. i knew it was a boy. How far apart will eliza and the new baby be?
Yes we're done if it's a girl or boy. I'm still leaning towards wanting another girl, call me crazy but I'm comfortable with them. I'd still be happy with a boy though. Eliza and this one will be almost 2 1/2 years apart.
Congratulations!! I went to your pregnancy blog but I guess it's private Ü. I hope your feeling good and all is going well for ya, your girls are super cute so either way boy or girl you will have fun and a full house.. Congrats again.
Um...I think I've asked to be invited before, but I must have missed it. Or are you trying to tell me something? Congrats on another little Johnson!! southernspud at gmail . com
10 comments:
OMG how exciting...what if its another girl? Will you still be stopping at 4? I so hope its a boy for you. You will be so good for not finding out the sex. I wanted to do that with this one but I lasted like never. I am so bad and had to know. I bet its a boy since your sick..i felt the best with this one. i knew it was a boy. How far apart will eliza and the new baby be?
Yes we're done if it's a girl or boy. I'm still leaning towards wanting another girl, call me crazy but I'm comfortable with them. I'd still be happy with a boy though. Eliza and this one will be almost 2 1/2 years apart.
Congratulations!! I went to your pregnancy blog but I guess it's private Ü. I hope your feeling good and all is going well for ya, your girls are super cute so either way boy or girl you will have fun and a full house.. Congrats again.
Congratulations! Can you invite me to your blog? zksenia@gmail.com If you'd rather not I take no offense :)
I sent you the invite. I don't mind friends being on there I just don't want random people to be blog surfing and get on there :)
Me too...Please add me too, chefcheri3@yahoo.com
Congrats!!! That is soooo super exciting.
Oh shoot....what is it again?
You can go to the sidebar on the right of this blog and I have a link for it. Or it's newbunintheoven.blogspot.com
Um...I think I've asked to be invited before, but I must have missed it. Or are you trying to tell me something? Congrats on another little Johnson!!
southernspud at gmail . com
I sent you a new invite Heather. I had you on my list but maybe it was for an old email address? it was HeatherandAndrewFamily@gmail
Post a Comment